Keeping your office looking its best is a big task. Whether you are tackling cleaning yourself or enlisting the help of a cleaning service, sticking to a schedule can help you create a clean, productive space for employees and create a positive impression on clients and guests.
Before you get started, stock up on all the cleaning supplies in Erie you’ll need from here at Sanford Company.
Take on these tasks each day to keep your office looking nice and tidy.
– Clear surface clutter from the office.
– Clean and disinfect where necessary.
– Empty recycling and waste bins.
– Wipe down and clean food prep areas and break rooms.
– Vacuum high traffic areas.
If your office space is particularly prone to collecting debris and dirt, take these additional steps:
– Wipe down all desks and surfaces with a damp cloth.
– Vacuum all areas.
– Mop hard floors.
– Disinfect and clean bathrooms.
– Dust and wipe computer monitors, door handles and light switches.
Add these tasks to your weekly list to prevent messes from building up. They may require a bit more elbow grease, but it’s worth it!
– Polish metallic surfaces, glass and mirrors.
– Spot-check walls and painted surfaces for cleaning needs.
– Refill restrooms with soap, towels and tissue.
– Deep clean the restrooms.
– Clean the windows if needed.
– Clean and empty communal fridges and kitchen appliances.
Tackle these larger tasks once a month:
– Vacuum upholstery, including furniture and window coverings.
– Dust all surfaces from top to bottom.
– Check vents for dust and vacuum as needed.
– Check carpets for spots and deep clean if needed.
– Polish hard wood floors.
Following these steps and using our janitorial supplies in Erie will ensure your office stays clean and welcoming every day!